Monday 19 December 2011

Signal and thank you

It has been two weeks since I've returned to my homeland for good.

Still, I feel so uncomfortable or the right word is "scared'' when I'm driving my car on the road here. The attitude of Malaysian drivers (not all, but the majority) are "accident prone". I wonder why it's so difficult for them to use the signal light..???



Another thing that I wonder is why it's so difficult for Malaysian (not all, but majority of the people that I've encountered) to say "thank you"..???


When I combined these two 'wonders', it reminds me to the UK where people like to say "thank you"and on the road when they drive, they always use the signal light. As the matter of fact, they use the "car signal light" to express their thank you (when other driver give way to them...)


Hmm..who is more polite and prudent? Or maybe some Malaysian they are polite and prudent at the place or situation where they are not supposed to...


No comments:

Post a Comment